The Serpent Trail - 10k RACE
The Serpent Trail is a long distance trail through some of the most breathtaking countryside in the South East. The 10k running race is the last 10k of the Serpent Trail's southern end to Petersfield and is a mix of sandy heathland paths, woodland tracks plus quiet country roads.
This is a flat, fast course and ideal for a seasoned or beginner runner. Kit List info HERE; you must carry a mobile phone with you plus the sheet of useful numbers given out at registration.
- 10km / 6 mile route
- Coach Transport to race start
- Walkers Welcome
- Water station
- Serpent Trail markings PLUS regular race signage arrows along the route
- Camping available on Friday and Saturday night
- Food and licensed bar in venue
- Professional race images by No Limits Photography uploaded FREE onto social media after the event
- The top 3 Male and Female finishers in each race will receive prizes from excellent local running shops Alton Sports!
Our busses drop you off at the 10k start in Dumpford and the Serpent Trail follows a country lane for the first 3.5 km to Nyeford before heading into woods, fields and farmland with the odd road crossing to take you into the edge of Petersfield and onto the finish at the Rugby club.
Venue - Petersfield Rugby Club (PRFC), Hampshire, GU31 4EP
Start - 2pm. Bus Departs PRFC - 1.30 pm prompt
Provided - Water Station. Medical cover. Fully marked route. Changing and Shower facilities.
Included - Coach transport from venue to start of race. Serpent Trail map and guide booklet. Serpent Trail Race T-Shirt. Serpent Trail 10k Finishers Medal. FREE professionally taken photos of the event shared on social media.
Online entries only - ENTRIES CLOSE 9PM FRIDAY 29TH JUNE or when the event is full.
In the event of withdrawal there is a 50% refund until 1st June. After this date there are no refunds or substitutions for this years event, places can be deferred to the next year's race until Friday 29th June.