The Serpent Trail - Half Marathon Race
The Serpent Trail is a long distance trail through some of the most breathtaking countryside in the South East. This half marathon distance race is along the last 13.5 miles from Midhurst to Petersfield via a mix of sandy heathland paths, woodland tracks plus sections of country road .
The race starts on farm tracks then enters woodlands and heath on a journey through some of the best English Countryside you could find!
- 13.5 mile route
- Coach Transport to race start
- 2 Checkpoints
- Walkers welcome
- Serpent Trail markings PLUS regular race signage arrows along the route
- Camping available on Friday and Saturday night
- Food and licensed bar in venue
- Professional race images by No Limits Photography uploaded FREE onto social media after the event
- The top 3 Male and Female finishers in each race will receive prizes from excellent local running shops Alton Sports!
This is a fairly flat route, so a fast course for those looking to race it or a great first Half Marathon to challenge yourself or enjoy with friends!
Kit List info HERE for recommendations on what to take with you.
Venue - Petersfield Rugby Club (PRFC), Hampshire, GU31 4EP
Race Start - 12 pm midday. Bus Departs PRFC - 11.20 am prompt
Cut Off - There isn't one, but sunset is 9.21 pm!
Provided - 1 Checkpoint with food and drink. 1 Water station. Medical cover. Fully marked route. Changing and Shower facilities.
Included - Coach transport from venue to start of race. Serpent Trail map and guide booklet. Serpent Trail Race T-Shirt. Serpent Trail Half Marathon Finishers Medal. FREE professionally taken photos of the event shared on social media.
Online entries only - ENTRIES CLOSE 9PM SUNDAY 24TH JUNE or when the event is full.
In the event of withdrawal there is a 50% refund until 1st June. After this date there are no refunds or substitutions for this years event, places can be deferred to the next year's race until Sunday 24th June.